Bradford BID have negotiated free WorldHost Customer Service training with SkillsHouse, who are experts in delivering training to the retail sector. This full day training aims to provide front line staff with the knowledge and skills to deliver a great experience that will keep customers returning.
The training will take place on Tuesday 4th June 2019 at SkillsHouse Bradford, St Peters House, Forster Square, Bradford, BD1 4TY.
- Principles of Customer Service – 1 day
This one day programme provides front line staff with the knowledge and skills to deliver a great experienced that will keep customers returning.
- Working towards the Wow and going the extra mile
- 1st impressions, positive impressions, including remembering and using customers’ names
- Clear communications, giving clear directions, telephone techniques
- Handling customer concerns, listening, communicating and empathising skills
- It’s everybody’s business
- Value of tourism for Bradford
- Value of retail for Bradford
- Out and about in Bradford and district
- Lifetime value of our customers
Please note that ‘no shows’ may incur a charge.