Important News regarding new grant opportunity!
Don’t delay – act today!!! The discretionary grant scheme is only open for a short time. This grant scheme widens access to support to additional businesses who are struggling to survive due to the Corona virus shutdown but are unable to access other grant funding.
Bradford will receive an allocation of £6.88million to provide grant assistance to businesses who meet the criteria for this scheme.
Who Can Apply?
The government has set out clear criteria on eligibility, and has asked Local Authorities to prioritise the following key business types:
- Small businesses in shared offices or other flexible workspaces. Examples could include units in industrial parks, science parks and incubators which do not have their own business rates assessment
- Regular market traders with fixed building costs, such as rent, who do not have their own business rates assessment
- Bed and Breakfasts which pay Council Tax instead of business rates
- Charity properties in receipt of charitable business rates relief which would otherwise have been eligible for Small Business Rates Relief or Rural Rate Relief
- Childcare provider businesses with fixed property costs
If you were not eligible for the other support grants, this may be for you!! Find pout if you are eligible and how to apply by clicking the link below: